NP Dodge Real Estate Sales, Inc. and it affiliated companies (NP Dodge) is committed to providing a user friendly, fully accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing or viewing content, or experience any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can address the issue. Please specify in detail the nature of the issue and any assistive technology you use. NP Dodge will do its best to provide the content you need in the format you require. NP Dodge welcomes your suggestions and comments so that we can continue to improve your experience using our website.
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips or optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
Keyboard or Mouse Issues
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If you are hard of hearing or unable to hear, there are several accessibility features available to you.
- Captioning – A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Volume controls – Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.