Specialties: Retail, Multi-Family
Scope of Service Experience
Mike Pekas is a licensed real estate salesperson in the State of Nebraska. Before joining NAI NP Dodge in 2019, Mike was Senior Associate Broker at Omaha-based Sage Capital Investments. He provides a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services but focuses primarily on retail and multi-family properties.
Background & Experience
Mike is a native Omahan and graduated from Bryan High School. Before entering the commercial real estate industry, he was an agent for New York Life Insurance Company, where he specialized in retirement planning and wealth accumulation strategies. He has also served as an intern at Northwestern Mutual.
Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance, Investment Sciences and Real Estate Land Use Economics from the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Professional Associations & Designations
· Member, University of Nebraska at Omaha Young Alumni Association
· Member, Nebraska Society of Collegiate Scholars
· Member, Delta Epsilon Iota academic society
· Volunteer, Alex’s Lemonade Stand, which benefits pediatric cancer research
· Volunteer Baseball Coach, Millard United Sports Association